Chef Knife - High Quality, Blade Length 10"
This auction is for one Chef Knife - High Quality, Blade Length 10"
Our modern High Quality knives are made from high quality carbon steels, forging to multiple layers into beautiful, strong and sharp steel blades. The steels are distinguished by their high purity (absence of unwanted elements such as phosphorous, sulfur etc.) and high carbon content. They can be hardened to a high degree and blades of extreme sharpness can be created which are easy to resharpen, too.
These knives would be an ideal gift for any chef.
Blade material: high quality carbon steels
Handle material: Pakkawood
Blade: 10 inch (254mm) L, 0 ~ 30mm W, 2.8mm Thick
Handle length: 12.3cm
Net Weight: 129g
Made in Japan
1. Kitchen knives were hand-crafted featuring ultra-sharp 17 degree cutting edges; encourages proper grip and reduces forearm fatigue.
2. HRC 58± 1 hardness.
3. Precious laminated Pakka Wood, top master polished, elegant appearance, comfortable and reduces hand fatigue.
- Do not attempt to cut, hit or chop frozen products or bones. The blade can chip or break.
- Hand wash with warm water and towel dry.
- Use a sharpening stone to maintain the sharpness of the blade.
Christmas gift for chef.