Converted Electric Cruiser Bike - 26" 21 speeds, Aluminium, 250W Motor, Black
This DIY Electric Cruiser Bike is converted from our brand new Phoenix TH600 Cruiser Bike by our team using the LangTu EBike DIY KIT.
One Year Return to Base Warranty, the warranty covers the following parts:
- the bike frame
- Handlebar, seat
- electric system including motor, controller, LCD display and lithium battery.
- Don't cover normal worn parts and any damage caused by user
- Brand Name: Phoenix.
- Model: TH600
- FRAME: 26"x17" aluminum alloy for 165 ~ 180cm tall rider
- 24 speeds, Shimano
- Front FORK: Lockable / adjustable 26” spring suspension Alloy
- Colour : Black with Orange.
- Handlebar: Aluminum with Coated. This special design handlebar can be adjusted to the comfortable position as per your need!
- Stem: Aluminum forged
- Seat post: Aluminum
- SEAT: comfortable wider seat
- Shifters: SHIMANO SL-M310 (NOTE: Position 8 of the rear shifter unused to meet the 21 speeds EBike DIY KIT)
- Front Derailleur: SHIMANO FD-TX800
- Rear Derailleur: SHIMANO Tourney
- Brake: disc brake
- Tire: KENDA, 26” x 1.5"
EBike DIY KIT
- Brand: LangTu
- Motor: 36V, 250W Brushless Geared DC Motor installed in Rear Wheel
- Controller: built-in Battery Holder
- Battery: 36V/5.2Ah Lithium Battery (20 x 2600mAh LG Battery cells inside.)
- Battery Charger: 42Vdc 2A charger
- Charging time: 3-4 hrs
- LED Front Light (not available)
- Range: 20 ~ 45km
- Electric assistant mode:
The system automatically provide motor power assistant when pedalling, stop motor when stop pedalling, adjust the power assistance
according to the paddling force/speed and mode. User can select five modes on the LCD Display/mode controller: Mode 1 offers the lowest power and longest battery time, Mode 5
offers the highest power and shortest battery time. Mode 0 and holding the "Down" button offers "pushing" power to drive your bike at 6km/h max, to help walking rider to push bike
- Total net Weight including KIT: 21kg