MOUNTAIN BIKE - Aluminium, 24", Shimano 21 speeds, Yellow/Blue
MOUNTAIN BIKE - Aluminium Alloy, 24" wheel, 12" frame, Shimano 21 speeds, Yellow/Blue
One Year return to base Warranty does not covers:
- Normal worn parts
- any damage caused by improper use.
- User needs to return to base at user's cost for warranty.
(Pay extra $50 for 1 year warranty with free shipping to base, we pay return shipping fee if the product needs to return to base for warranty)
We are the exclusive agent in New Zealand.
- Brand Name: LANGTU.
- Model: KF180
- FRAME: LangTu enhanced Aluminium Alloy, 13" (for 1.45 ~ 1.65m user)
- FORK: 24" Spring suspension, Aluminium Alloy
- Head Set: Sealed cartridge
- Colour : Yellow/Blue (as per the main photo).
- Handlebar: Ǿ31.8mm Aluminum
- Stem: Ǿ31.8mm Aluminum forged
- Seat post: Ǿ31.6mm Aluminum
- SEAT: comfortable
- Chainring: 42-34-24T
- Chain: KMC 7S
- Shifter: Shimano EF51 3/7S
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 3S
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano TZ50 7S
- Brake system: Disc Brake
- Brake lever: Shimano EF51
- Tire: 24"x1.95
- Rim: Double wall Aluminum rim
- Freewheel: 14-28T 7S
- Net Weight: 14.50kg
- Gross Weight: 17.3kg
- Carton: 132x21x96cm
(Bike comes packaged in flat-pack carton so some assembly and adjustment are required, we charge $25 if you want us to do, as we try to save as much as possible for you.)