Bicycle Disc Brake Pads - Lebycle LE-12M, sintered metal, 32mm x 35mm x 4mm
A pair of Bicycle Disc Brake Pads - Lebycle LE-12M, sintered metal, 32mm x 35mm x 4mm
Note: As long as the size and shape of the brake pads are as same as yours, this brake pads can fit your bike brake!
(A pair of Brake pads is for one disc brake set)
Materials: sintered metal
Measurement size: 32mm x 35mm x 4mm approx. (see the photo)
Suitable for Avid Juicy BB7, J3, J5 and J7
Germany TUV certificated!
Sintered Metal pads pros
- They last the longest.
- The pad material can withstand very high temperatures.
- They don’t glaze over.
- They have lots of power at the ultimate top-end power (sustained high speed DH stuff).
Sintered metal cons
- They take time to bed in.
- High temperatures can cause mineral oil systems to fade on very long sustained descents.
- They lack initial bite feel.
- Can be a little bit noisy.
- 1 pair of Bicycle Disc Brake Pads
As we may, sometimes, run out of stock at our pickup/delivery depot and need to transfer from our warehouse, please allow a few days delay.