Bicycle Disc Brake Pads - Lebycle LE-16R, Resine, 38mm x 24mm x 4mm
A pair of Bicycle Disc Brake Pads - Lebycle LE-16R, sintered metal, 38mm x 24mm x 4mm
Note: As long as the size and shape of the brake pads are as same as yours, this brake pads can fit your bike brake!
(A pair of Brake pads is for one disc brake set)
Materials: sintered metal
Measurement size: 38mm x 24mm x 4mm approx. (see the photo)
Suitable for SRAM Guide/G2/Trail Power, E7, E9, X0 trail guide brake.
Germany TUV certificated!
- Quick to bed in.
- Very good initial bite feel and modulation.
- Less noisy.
- They don’t pass as much heat into mineral oil systems.
- Not as long lasting as sintered, especially in wet conditions.
- Less power at the ultimate top-end power (sustained high speed DH stuff).
- Can glaze over.
- 1 pair of Bicycle Disc Brake Pads
As we may, sometimes, run out of stock at our pickup/delivery depot and need to transfer from our warehouse, please allow a few days delay.