E-Bike DIY Kit - convert 26" mountain bike to EBike, 48V 500W,12.8Ah LG
Convert your mountain bike or handcycle to Electrical Bike!
Patented Smart torque technology used. Automatically adjusts assistant power according to your pedaling force based on the assist mode selected
- ideal for people who require knee rehabilitation.
- Saves the battery time
Your bike or handcycle must meet the following specifications, please read carefully otherwise we don't refund the round-trip shipping fee.
- 26" rear wheel without Cassette (our Kit provides cassette hub for 7 ~ 10 sprocket cassette)
- water bottle location ready, 378L (Bottom)/260L (Top) x 78W x 99H mm space require for Battery.
- The min. distance between two of your rear wheel forks is 135mm.
(Note: the width of the wheel motor hub is 142mm, you need to pull the rear fork a bit wider when placing the rear wheel in)
- The inner distance between the brake caliper and brake disc should be 11 ~ 13mm (See last photo). Please check if your disc brake caliper's position is suitable.
- The rear fork dropouts slot is 11mm required
The DIY Kit contains five parts:
Part 1: 26" Rear Wheel including Rear Rim, Spoke, cassette hub and built-in powerful 48V/500W brushless geared Motor with smart torque transducer.
Part 2: LCD Display and mode control
Part 3: 48V/12.8Ah LG Lithium Battery with built-in intelligent controller (Patented product), come with Battery Holder
Part 4: Battery Charger
Part 5: Throttle
- Brand Name: Green Eden OEM, designed by Green Eden, made in China
- Motor: 48Vdc 500W
- Battery: 48V/12.8Ah Lithium Battery, powerful LG Battery cells inside
- Range: 45-60 km at mode 1 ~ 3 (conditions depended)
- Pedaling assistant and throttle
- Max. speed: up to 35 km/h
1 year return to base warranty
We convert your bike to electric bike at $60 or more (Depended)
Upgrade to 48V 16Ah or 768Wh (LG 18650 cells), just $100 extra. Dimensions: 377L x 132H x 78W mm