Remote Controlled Switch - Replace your garage door wired opener, 50m distance
Remote Controlled Switch with a remote - Replace your garage door wired opener, 50m distance.
If your garage door remotes failed and can't find any replacement of your door remotes or too expensive to get a new remote, you can try this device, the Remote-Controlled Switch with a remote.
The remote controlled switch is just like a normal switch to turn on/off the power of any electric device (10A max.). More than a normal switch, you can use the remote to control the switch remotely.
How it works
- The remote-controlled switch requires a power supply (not included) with the output of 10 ~ 14DCV connecting to the input terminals +/-.
- Set up the remote according to the manual emailed. Make sure the remote can control the switch output terminals, NO (Normal Open) and COM; NC (Normal Close) and COM. If the remote is set up as inching mode, push and hold the red button of the remote then the switch terminal NO/Com should be closed (NC/Com should be open), release the red button then the switch terminals return to normal.
- Connect the switch terminals NO/COM or NC/COM to the power circle of the device that you want to control remotely.
- You can use the remote-controlled switch to replace the wired opener switch of your garage door if your garage door remote failed. Then you can use our remote to open/close your garage door remotely.
1，Input Voltage required：10Vdc ~ 14Vdc
2. Standby currency: <5MA
3. Radio frequency (RF): 433M
4. RF working mode：superheterodyne receiver
5. Remote control max. distance ：50m in clear area
6. Max. number of remotes that can be saved：19 remotes with different coding
7. Remote working modes：inching mode, On/OFF mode, Open/Close two buttons mode (N/A)
8. Output Terminals: on/off switch outputs. normally open, COM terminal, normally closed terminal
9. Output Terminals Max. current: 10A max.
10. Supported remote types：self-learning code（15272240 chip）, fix code
11. PCB Size： 35*30*17mm
1 x Receiver